At Valet Auto Tech (VAT), we offer a complimentary loaner vehicle for customers, subject to the following terms:
- Services requiring less than four hours of labor do not qualify for a complimentary loaner vehicle.
- Complimentary loaner vehicles are provided on an appointment basis. Please call (865) 274-1515 in advance of your arrival to make an appointment for your loaner vehicle.
- Only the person(s) listed on the rental agreement are eligible to operate the loaner vehicle.
- Due to insurance regulations, you are required to provide proof of full coverage insurance.
- You must be at least 25 years of age, and you must be the owner and named insured of the vehicle for service (your insurance will be primary in the event of a motor vehicle accident).
- The driver of the loaner vehicle will need to present a valid driver's license and a major credit card (you are authorizing the use of the listed credit card for the payment of any traffic, parking, or tolls violations while the loaner car is in your possession).
- Please ensure that the loaner vehicle is inspected with our loaner staff before leaving our premises. All damage not noted on the original condition report is the responsibility of the driver.
- Smoking and pets are not permitted in our loaner vehicles. A $300.00 detailing fee will apply.
- Use of loaner vehicles outside of the metro Knoxville area or more than 50 miles of Valet Auto Tech is prohibited.
- Loaner vehicles are not to be used to transport others using ride-sharing services (Uber, Lyft, etc.).
- If involved in a motor vehicle accident, you must provide 1) a police report and 2) provide a claim number from your insurance company at the time of the accident and before vehicle return.
- You are financially responsible for any traffic, parking, or tolls violations while the loaner car is in your possession.
- To maintain an ample inventory of loaner vehicles for all clients, this vehicle must be returned at your vehicle service completion or no later than close of business the following business day to avoid a $150.00 per day rental charge.
- The loaner vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel as when received. Valet Auto Tech reserves the right to charge you $5.00 per gallon to bring the vehicle back to the same fuel level.
- Return of a loaner can be brought to our shop location or we can arrange to pick it up after dropping off your repaired vehicle as part of the valet program.
- We are not responsible for personal property left in the vehicle.
- For insurance and safety reasons loaner vehicles are equipped with GPS tracking devices.
Thank you for abiding by the policies that make it possible to provide this service to you.
Please understand that our loaner program is offered by, and at the expense, of Valet Auto Tech.
VAT reserves the right to discontinue the loaner program, privileges to those violating the policies above, and terms of our Loaner Vehicle Policy are subject to change without notice.